Guidelines for reservations
Internally (students, researchers, laboratory staff):
Notes before booking:
Before undertaking the booking of equipment, be sure to receive the training on equipment with the laboratory staff. You should join us to discuss about your project and access.
Online reservations do not mean that you can work at night. For your safety, the labor hours are 7: 30 to 16: 30. We will evaluate in exceptional cases.
Instructions for use:
- Log on to the website http://intranet.fsaa.ulaval.ca
- Enter your usual "Idul" and password.
- Select the Reservations tab in the blue tabs at the top of the screen.
- In the "Equipement" menu on the left, select "My Reservations".
- In the table, click the + to open a reservation form.
- In the form, select the "Agenda" tab.
- In the scrollbar, select the equipment or the production area. For a same production, it's possible to reserve several equipments in clicking "ajouter un équipement".
- Complete the required information in "objet" and "horaire." If you use an Equipment on a regular frequency (ex: every Thursday), it's possible to repeat the reservation automatically.
- Click on "Ajouter" : The laboratory staff will receive an automated email to notify your booking. We reserve the right to cancel if teaching activities or emergencies arise.
- You can then view all your bookings in My reservations or visit Schedule.
Externally (private companies or other institutions)
The booking calendar is available in the "availability" tab in the same window. Only the visualization of reservations is possible.
Join the staff to undertake the administrative approach and booking dates for your tests.